Marine insurance covers a diverse range of business prospects
Marine insurance covers a diverse range of business prospects, including boat yards and marinas, chandlery and sailing centres. The precise insurance requirements of your business will depend upon the nature of your work, but you will need to ensure that you have adequate commercial insurance in place to cover you against the legal and financial implications of loss, accident or incident.
Marine Insurance may be suitable for anyone who is involved with marine business, and it’s important to talk to an independent Insurance Broker about what your business needs. Here at PJ Fitzgerald, we are on hand to guide you through the insurance process, with a friendly team of advisors who will be happy to help you to find the right cover for your business.
Our Marine Insurance can cover:
- Your boat and its contents, including protection against malicious and accidental damage
- The additional risks inherent in boat racing, if this is relevant to your business
- Legal protection, including uninsured loss recovery and legal costs
- Tools, machinery and equipment
- Commercial or private boat insurance
- Public liability cover
- Employers liability cover
And more. At PJ Fitzgerald, we specialize in Marine Insurance and we’ll be happy to help you to find the right policy for you. We’re experienced and committed to our business, which means that we will always do our best for yours!