Find the perfect policy for you and your home
Home insurance can give you peace of mind and cover you against injuries, losses and damage sustained by yourself and others on your property. If you’re a homeowner, you need to make sure that your insurance policy is sufficient to cover the cost of rebuilding should your home be damaged irreparably. If you’re renting, you’ll need contents insurance to cover your belongings, but your landlord is responsible for buildings insurance on the property.
As an independent Insurance Broker, we at PJ Fitzgerald can help you to find the most competitive policy for home insurance, and we’ll talk through your needs to ensure your cover is adequate for your property and your lifestyle. If you work from home, for instance, you may find that you need to specify details of your business as part of your home insurance policy.
What PJF Insurance Brokers Offer
- Personal, Thorough & Efficient advice on all aspects of Property Insurance
- We work with over 20 different Home insurers, offering you Choice, Cover & Premium to suit you
- We provide Property Claims Advice when you most need it
- We work with a Panel of Public Loss Assessors, Who work on your behalf in the event of a claim resulting in a speedy settlement
- Special Discounts for first time buyers
- Discounts for policyholders over 60’s
- Discounts for burglar alarm
- Policies accepted by all lending Institutions
& PJF Insurance Brokers have been doing this for over a quarter of a century!
Our Home Insurance can cover:
- Accidental Damage Cover to your home and outbuildings for an additional premium
- Alternative accommodation while your home is being repaired
- Loss of fuel
- Breakages, including glass
- Theft of your property from your home or while you are away
- Loss or theft of money and credit cards
- Single items that exceed the value of other possessions
If you would prefer to discuss over the phone, call 353 0 21 477 2332 or leave your name and number using the form below and we will call you back.