Find the perfect policy for you and your home

Home insurance can give you peace of mind and cover you against injuries, losses and damage sustained by yourself and others on your property. If you’re a homeowner, you need to make sure that your insurance policy is sufficient to cover the cost of rebuilding should your home be damaged irreparably. If you’re renting, you’ll need contents insurance to cover your belongings, but your landlord is responsible for buildings insurance on the property.

As an independent Insurance Broker, we at PJ Fitzgerald can help you to find the most competitive policy for home insurance, and we’ll talk through your needs to ensure your cover is adequate for your property and your lifestyle. If you work from home, for instance, you may find that you need to specify details of your business as part of your home insurance policy.

house insurance cover

What PJF Insurance Brokers Offer

  • Personal, Thorough & Efficient advice on all aspects of Property Insurance
  • We work with over 20 different Home insurers, offering you Choice, Cover & Premium to suit you
  • We provide Property Claims Advice when you most need it
  • We work with a Panel of Public Loss Assessors, Who work on your behalf in the event of a claim resulting in a speedy settlement
  • Special Discounts for first time buyers
  • Discounts for policyholders over 60’s
  • Discounts for burglar alarm
  • Policies accepted by all lending Institutions


& PJF Insurance Brokers have been doing this for over a quarter of a century!

Rebuilding Costs Calculator

Standard & Non Standard Home Insurance Enquiry

Your Personal details

Date Of Birth

Your Insurance details

Policy Start Date
Security Alarm
Property Type
Cover Type
Year Built
Roof Construction
Is there a history of subsidence in your area?
Is the property occupied during daytime hours?
Is there a history of flooding in your area?
Does the property have a basement?

Your Address

What is the address of property to be insured?

Further Details

Is the dwelling built of brick, stone or concrete and roofed with slates, tiles or concrete?
If no, please provide some details?
Property Residency Type
It is let out to a tenant on a long term basis?
If its a short term letting, is it for Air BnB use?
Property Type
Is the building over 100 years old?
Is the building partially protected?
Is the building a protected structure?

When was the property last roofed?

When was the property rewired?

When was the property re-plumbed?

When was the property re-furbished?
Building Type Property Use
Is any part of the roof a flat roof?

Type of flat roof

Does the property have 2 smoke detectors?

Is all risk cover required for valuables?
If yes, please provide some details of the value per item?
Is the property located within 200 metres of any coastline, watercourse or lake?
Burglar Alarm
What type of alarm is it?
Bell OnlyMonitored Alarm
Do you have any ongoing or have you ever had any claims or losses on any household insurance in the last 5 years?
Please provide some details

Our Home Insurance can cover:

  • Accidental Damage Cover to your home and outbuildings for an additional premium
  • Alternative accommodation while your home is being repaired
  • Loss of fuel
  • Breakages, including glass
  • Theft of your property from your home or while you are away
  • Loss or theft of money and credit cards
  • Single items that exceed the value of other possessions

If you would prefer to discuss over the phone, call 353 0 21 477 2332  or leave your name and number using the form below and we will call you back.

Request A Call Back