Do you own or run a Guesthouse?
Are you certain that your insurance policies are adequate to protect your business in the event of an accident or incident? Whether you’ve been in the business for years or you’re just starting out in a new venture, it’s vital to make sure that you have a comprehensive insurance policy that covers every aspect of your business.
In the hospitality industry, it can be easy to underestimate the potential risk to staff, visitors or customers using your establishment. The impact of a threat to your business could be catastrophic if you do not have sufficient insurance cover in place, and it is very important to seek the advice of an independent Insurance Broker, such as PJ Fitzgerald, to ensure that your business is in safe hands.
Our Guesthouse Insurance Covers:
- Property damage, including accidental and malicious damage
- Contents cover, to include theft and damage, and the personal belongings of your guests
- Public liability cover
- Employers liability cover
- Business interruption
- Legal expenses
- Fire, theft and flood
- Technical difficulties, such as problems with computers
- Loss of license
- Stock and goods, to include alcohol and frozen food
- Glass cover
And more. Talk to us today to find the best insurance policy for your business needs.