Public Liability & Employers Liability Insurance
As an employer in Ireland, it is vital to be aware of the legislation that surrounds your responsibilities to your employees, your customers or clients, and any members of the public who may come into your business environment at any time.
Here at PJ Fitzgerald, we can help to make sure that you have the correct insurances in place to protect your business and your employees in the event of accidents or incidents that may occur in the course of your work. It is very important to consider all aspects of risk inherent within your organization, and an independent Insurance Broker can help you to determine the insurance requirements you may have.
Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurance can include:
- Protection for your employees against assault, threat or intimidation
- Personal accident and injury cover for employees
- Legal assistance in the event of a claim against your business
- Protection to cover damage costs for members of the public who may have reason to seek legal redress for accidents or injuries that occur on your premises
- Products or designs that are defective or poorly designed
Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurance are essential to protect your business and the interests of your employees. We have been providing great insurance policies for our customers for more than 45 years, and we pride ourselves on listening to your individual business needs.