Protect your family and loved ones
Life Assurance can be a difficult subject, but knowing that you have a policy in place to protect your family or loved ones in the event of your death or a terminal illness can be extremely reassuring for all concerned. Life Assurance can guarantee the financial security of your dependents, and can be arranged in line with your mortgage to cover the balance should you be unable to continue with repayments as a result of illness or incapacitation.
Our Life Assurance Options can include:
- Cover for serious illness, including specified illnesses and terminal illness
- Income replacement schemes, to provide financial security on an ongoing basis
- Life cover paying out a set amount
- Life cover that is aligned with your mortgage balance
- Life cover plans on a ‘specified term’ or ‘whole of life’ arrangement
It is vital to talk about your options for life assurance and lump sum investments with an Independent Insurance Broker in order to find the right policy for you and your unique situation. Here at PJ Fitzgerald, we can advise you on policies from many different providers because we maintain an unbiased position to best serve you.
Talk to us at PJ Fitzgerald to make sure you have adequate insurance cover to protect your family in case you are no longer able to provide for them, and we will help to find the best insurance policy for you. We have more than 25 years experience in the insurance industry, so you can relax in the knowledge that you are in safe hands.
Call PJ Fitzgerald Insurance Brokers on 353 0 21 477 2332.