Find the right insurance cover for your business

Finding the right insurance cover for your pub, café or restaurant can be a difficult job since your requirements may be unique to your establishment. Before you accept an insurance policy, talk to an independent Insurance Broker at PJ Fitzgerald about your business and the best way to protect it.

We know what sort of issues are likely to lead to insurance claims within this industry, and we pride ourselves on our friendly and experienced approach to finding the right policy for you. Whatever the unique nature of your pub, café or restaurant, we are confident that we can find the perfect insurance cover for you.

Get A Quote
restaurant insurance Ireland

Our Pub, Café and Restaurant Insurance can cover:

  • Entertainment
  • Buildings Insurance, including accidental damage
  • Business Interruption
  • Loss of License
  • Money
  • Commercial legal protection
  • Fidelity Guarantee
  • Products Liability, including frozen foods and alcohol
  • Employers Liability
  • Public Liability
  • Assault
  • Outside caterers

We know that there are many risks associated with such industries as food and beverages and hospitality, and we know that not having sufficient insurance cover in place can leave you liable for extensive costs and litigation.

We will be happy to discuss your insurance requirements with you, and we’ve been working to provide great insurance policies since 1969 so you know you can rely on us.

Get An Insurance Quote

Please fill out our quote request form below and one of the PJF team will contact you with your quote.

Your Personal Details

Your Name
Phone Number
Email Address
Date Of Birth
Correspondence Address

Your Business

Type of Food/Cuisine?
Are you licenced to sell alcohol?
What percentage of your turnover would relate to Deep Fat Frying?
Are you a tenant or do you own the building?
Do you require Buildings Cover?
If so, please provide some more details?
Type of Security Alarm?
Do you have a Smoke/Fire Alarm?
Type of Smoke/Fire Alarm?
Are the alarms on a maintenance contract?
Building sum insured(€)
Contents sum insured(€)
Is the property within 200 metres of any body of water, stream, river or sea?
Is the property in an area prone to subsidence?
Has there been a history of flooding?
Locks on windows and doors?
Does the property have a fire suppression system?
If yes, please provide some details?
Type of Property?
Roof Construction?
Any flat area of roof?
Type of heating system?
Any overhead apartments?
Current insurer and how many years held?
Policy Start Date
Have you ever had a claim?
If yes, please provide some details?