Are a landlord or a tenant in a rented property?
If you are a landlord or a tenant in a rented property, you will need to make sure that you have adequate insurance cover in place to protect your interests. As a tenant, you do not need to insure the property itself, but you will need to arrange contents insurance to protect your property in case of loss or damage.
Many landlords do not realize that they will require a specific type of insurance policy to cover the use of their property as a rental. It is vital to have sufficient buildings insurance in place to cover damage or loss caused to the property you own, as well as covering your own liability to your tenants. Being uninsured or under-insured can leave you personally liable for any accidents or damage sustained to your property or your tenants, and this can be very costly and stressful.
As an independent Insurance Broker, PJ Fitzgerald can help you to find competitive and comprehensive insurance policies that will protect your property and give you peace of mind.
What PJF Insurance Brokers Offer
- Personal, Thorough & Efficient advice on all aspects of Property Insurance
- We work with over 20 different Home insurers, offering you Choice, Cover & Premium to suit you
- We provide Property Claims Advice when you most need it
- We work with a Panel of Public Loss Assessors, Who work on your behalf in the event of a claim resulting in a speedy settlement
& PJF Insurance Brokers have been doing this for over a quarter of a century!
I found Claire at Fitzgerald Insurance to be very prompt, efficient and friendly. They have a wide range of services and are very competitive. I would highly recommend this company for their professionalism.
Our Rental Property Insurance can cover
- Damage to the structure of the building, including cost of repair or rebuild
- Landlord liability to tenants
- Loss of rent if the house is uninhabitable
- Lock replacement
- Fire brigade cover