Specialised Cover For Unoccupied Properties & Ghost Estates
Finding an insurance policy that provides adequate cover for a vacant property can be very challenging, but here at PJ Fitzgerald Insurance, we specialise in finding the right cover for your situation. We’ll help you to find the right insurance to give you peace of mind, knowing that your property is fully protected.
As an independent insurance broker, we can explore different types of policies from many providers to give you impartial and sound advice. We have access to a wide variety of insurance packages.
We have specialised coverage for ghost estate insurance and, unoccupied property owners insurance. Both of these property categories can be very costly and time-consuming if under-insured or insured with non-specific policies.
What PJF Insurance Brokers Offer
- Personal, Thorough & Efficient advice on all aspects of Property Insurance
- We work with over 20 different Home insurers, offering you Choice, Cover & Premium to suit you
- We provide Property Claims Advice when you most need it
- We work with a Panel of Public Loss Assessors, Who work on your behalf in the event of a claim resulting in a speedy settlement
& PJF Insurance Brokers have been doing this for over a quarter of a century!
Unoccupied Property Owners Insurance Covers:
- Fire Cover on Buildings
- Property Owners Liability cover
- Extra cover may be available, depending on the condition of the proposed property, Eircode of Property and general fire and theft prevention of the property
Most policies of this nature stipulate acceptable standards of maintenance and routine visits, and it is very important to discuss your individual situation with our expert team, who can work with you to find the insurance cover you need. We have been finding the right insurance policies for our customers since 1969, so you can be sure that we have the experience to find the best insurance product for you.