Get the right cover for your unoccupied house

Finding an insurance policy that provides adequate cover for an unoccupied house can be very challenging, but here at PJ Fitzgerald, we specialize in finding the right cover for you in this situation. We’ll help you to find the right Unoccupied Property insurance to give you peace of mind, knowing that your property is protected.

As an Independent Insurance Broker, we are able to explore different types of policies from many providers to give you impartial and sound advice. We have access to a wide variety of Unoccupied Property Owner Insurance policies, as well as Ghost Estates Insurance, both property categories which can be very costly and time-consuming if under-insured or insured with non specific policies.

Our Unoccupied Property Owners Insurance can include:

  • Unfinished building work
  • Accidental or malicious damage
  • Property owner’s liability
  • Natural disasters
  • Theft

Most policies of this nature stipulate acceptable standards of maintenance and routine visits, and it is very important to discuss your individual situation with our expert team, who can work with you to find the insurance cover you need. We have been finding the right insurance policies for our customers since 1969, so you can be sure that we have the experience to find the best insurance product for you.